Why should I read this notice?
This notice explains how we at Retroveloce collect, use and protect your information.
What information do you collect about me?
Customers: You are responsible for handling information about your data that you enter into Retroveloce or any of our webshops. When you pay for your orders, your payment information is collected directly by one of our payment service providers, (Klarna, Paypal). We do not have access to your payment information.
How will you use my information?
We use your information to send you e-mails about offers or information/news from us.
- We use the information collected by cookies and similar technologies to analyze how you use our platform with the aim to improve our technical support by resolving technical issues faster and more effectively.
- We e-mail you information about the Retroveloce service, such as notifying you about new or improved features.
- We send you reminders, for example when you have not used the service a while.
How long do you keep my information?
We erase information about how you use our platform on an ongoing basis. We keep this information no longer than 3 years.
We will erase your information immediately upon your request.
With whom do you share my information?
We don´t share your information.
Marketing service providers
We share some of your information, mostly usage data that contains as little information as possible about you, with the following marketing services:
- Google: We use Google Analytics to collect usage statistics for our website. We share your IP-address and device fingerprint.
- Facebook: We share information about the fact that you are using our website. Facebook uses that information to show you ads. You can hide these ads by changing your Facebook settings
- Maichimp (collecting and sending newsletters)
Where do you keep my information?
We keep your information at Microsoft Sharepoint and our internal ordersystem
Which rights do I have?
Access: You can request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
Correction: We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
Erasure: You can demand that we erase your information. We are not allowed to erase information about you that the law requires us to keep.
Data portability: You can ask us to transfer your information from our IT environment to another, either to another company’s or your own. This does not apply to information about you that the law requires us to keep.
Withdrawing consent: You can withdraw your consent for sharing your usage data or receiving marketing information at any time. You can do that by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Complaints: You can lodge a complaint with us or your local data protection authority at any time.
How can I exercise my rights?
If you would like to exercise any of the above rights, please contact your organization. Since your organization is responsible for your information, Retroveloce needs to have the permission of your organization to help you exercise your rights.
Changes to this policy
How to contact us
We employ a Data Protection Officer who is responsible for all data protection issues inside Retroveloce. If you have any questions about this policy, how we use your information, or your data privacy rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer. You can do that under the following address:
Data Protection Officer
239 30 Skanör, Sweden